iKWETA Safari Camp is about affordable Safari luxury in the Mt. Kenya Region. iKWETA is also about offering personalized service and value for money.
- THREE STAR RATED TOURISM ENTERPRISE – Kenya | East African Community Classification.
- CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 by TripAdvisor, world’s largest travel community.
- WONDERFUL – 9 OUT OF 10 ranking by Booking.com, one of world’s largest online booking platforms.
- TOP CHOICE (2015) of Lonely Planet, world’s largest publisher of travel books.
- Featured in MSAFIRI, Kenya Airways Inflight Magazine, February 2015, Edition M109: Kenya’s Hidden Gem: Meru.
- Featured in DAILY NATION (Nairobi), Kenya’s leading newspaper, Saturday, October 21, 2015: Sights of Meru.
- Featured in BUSINESS DAILY (Nairobi), Friday, August 26, 2016 Ikweta Safari Camp raises the bar for Meru.
- Improved accessibility for guests who are wheelchair users and for those with reduced mobility.
Accommodation is by advance confirmed reservation. We accept payment with M-PESA (to Till Number 56024), and with PayPal and major Credit Cards.
We also accept payments online on this secure website, via Direct Pay Online, a platform used by many establishments in Kenya and in other countries. After making your booking we can also send you an Email Transaction link to make payment in order to guarantee your reservation.
Once you have completed the online payment process you will receive an email confirming your payment.
All rates include applicable taxes: VAT, 16%; Tourism Levy, 2%.