Thank you for contacting us. iKWETA Safari Camp is about affordable Safari luxury in the Mt. Kenya Region. iKWETA is also about offering personalized service and value for money. As some Nordic guests put it in a review in Trip Advisor commenting on their recent stay in Kenya, [at iKWETA] "You get luxury for little money"... A Swiss couple said it even more directly, also in a recent Trip Advisor review: "Highly recommend this amazing place. It is a luxury camp but really affordable. Their slogan does not lie."
We are a *** (THREE) Star-rated establishment in the Kenya | East African Community classification of Tourism Enterprises (Category: Tented Camps, in accordance with the Tourism Act, 2011, Tourism Regulatory Authority Regulations, 2014 (Kenya Gazette, Notice No. 6111, Vol. CXVIII No. 87, 5th August 2016).
- CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 - by Trip Advisor, world’s largest travel community.
- WONDERFUL - 9 OUT OF 10 ranking by Booking.com, one of world’s largest online booking platforms.
- TOP CHOICE (2015) of Lonely Planet, world’s largest publisher of travel books.
- Featured in MSAFIRI, Kenya Airways Inflight Magazine, February 2015, Edition M109: Kenya's Hidden Gem: Meru.
- Featured in DAILY NATION (Nairobi), Kenya's leading newspaper, Saturday, October 21, 2015: Sights of Meru.
- Featured in BUSINESS DAILY (Nairobi), Friday, August 26, 2016 Ikweta Safari Camp raises the bar for Meru.
- Improved accessibility for guests who are wheelchair users and for those with reduced mobility.
If you are ready to make a booking, click here to go directly to our Reservations page. If you have any questions regarding iKWETA Safari Camp we are happy to answer them. Please let us know:
To contact us through this Web site, fill in the form below: